Follow me ❤

Saturday 29 September 2012

I am vain like that

Been playing around with cosmetics today...


Lip gloss from Estee Lauder and Nature Collection (mixed both together)


Eyelashes from Dollywink and Liquid Eyeliner from YvesSaintLaurent (YSL)


Eyebrow Dye Kit from Dollywink 

Hmm, I just realised that I have been using quite a lot of products from Dollywink and frankly speaking, they are good. :)

This year marks my forth and also final year in the UK. I do not like this place but I can't say that I hate it either. I know right. I should not be complaining how dreadful this place is because by the time I leave it, I will start missing it again. And eventually starts thinking, why did I even bother hating this place. People are always like this, 失去了才懂得珍惜. So, before I start regretting and reminiscing how awesome England was, I am going to live life to the fullest now and spare no regrets in the future.

Below is a list of things that shall be done before I packed, and leave, and maybe not coming back ever again (unless I find a decent job with a good pay):

1. SHOP.TILL.I.DROP. Lolol This is definitely no.1 in my list because shopping in UK is just freaking awesome! I noticed I have not bought a single thing in Malaysia/Singapore ever since I started studying in the uk! Ok la, maybe I did bought a couple, but not many. Honest.

2. Eat all the salmon and avocado I want. 

  
  Even better, having them both eaten together. Omnomnom! I can have this everyday!

  The first time I had this was when I was studying in Auckland (NewZealand) and fell in love with it at first sight and taste. It's orgasmic! Especially when the Japanese restaurant below my apartment serves one of the best Jappy I have tasted before! 

3. Travel around Europe as much as possible, that is if my bank account allows. ;) However, the few places that I really really want to go are Budapest, Amsterdam (been nagging about this since year 1), Switzerland and Greece. 

4. Enjoy the breeze, the snow and stop complaining how hard it is to walk, or even pull myself out from bed. Haha I can't be the only one right. The bed just seems thousand thousand times more attractive during the cold and dark.

5.Shop more!!! Er,..ok. I don't know what else I enjoy doing in the United Kingdom, other than shopping, eating and travelling. No wonder I get fatter and fatter each year wtf.

Maybe I will only get to realise what is good about this place once I leave. One thing for sure, the security here is so much better than Malaysia. It is so bad in Malaysia that it scares me. I do not even dare go out alone at night. Who knows what could have happened? :(

I don't know what else to write but I do not like my post being too short. Sigh. Guess I will just upload some random pictures taken over the week then. I tend to apply make up more in Uk because it is not as hot as Malaysia where my make up would just literally melt. :/

And what's best is, the gloomy weather tends to make smokey eyes (even during the day) much more acceptable. *insert love

(Three pics below are left untouched, hence the colour contrast.)

 

Did I ever mention that I love pastel shades. I just couldn't resist anything pastel-ly. Maybe that is why I am such a huge fan of macarons too lol  #excuses.


These pastel pens are gonna make my lecture notes so much more interesting! Whheeeee~

And the pastel threads, they are just so pretty lol. Retarded. No wonder they always say I am a kid stuck in an adult's body wth.

 

I am wearing a top you retards. Stop giving me that look. It's a spaghetti strap top FYI.

The floral headband I was wearing in the (first three) pictures above and a enlarged picture of my eyes showing a clearer view of my eye make up ♥ 



 Gosh! I think I would make a perfect contact lens model lolol. Buay paiseh one hahaha :P

And I just realised that this post has NOTHING to do with the title LOLOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment