Follow me ❤

Tuesday 25 December 2012

My life...

... has been magically awesome

Seriously, the past few months have been inconceivably amazing, I do not know how to put it in words. Everything and anything I wished for is slowly complying. I have never felt better and I hope this good feeling will continue to expand through 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016...and all the upcoming years.

First of all, I am starting to love this place. I know how I used to complain how gloomy and dark uk is, and how much I couldn't wait to leave and never come back. Frankly speaking, England is a nice place, apart from its weather which is really, too cold. But overall, I love this place. And I believe if I decide to stay back to gain experience after graduation, there is a huge possibility that I might end up living here permanently. This is why  I have decided to go back for good right away I graduated. I want to stay at the place where home is, where I grew up and where my family is.

Second, I have more friends than I ever have. Yes, again, I was complaining that I have friends here but not one that I could confide or lean onto his/her shoulder whenever I feel sad. The thing is, with all the joy and laughter I earn from hanging out with my friends, I no longer need that broad hunky muscular shoulder to cry on. I am really really really happy!

Thirdly, I can't believe the luck I am having in every aspect of my life. I get what I want. I get what I wished for. My life is perfect. :)

The past few months has been the best time of my life! Thank you 

The only down side of life is...

I LOST MY SD CARD!!! 

Which explains the lack of photos in this post but it will be compensated with the awesome photo below! lol fyl hahahaha!


p/s: I have two separate cards, one is for travelling purpose and the other is for blogging. I lost the blogging one. Well, I did not lost it la. I just left it somewhere and it is not found yet...which is why I drafted this post since a week ago and never posted. It was supposed to come with a second part of pictures.

And I am lazy to sort out my Barcelona pics lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment